COVID-19: Rules and Guidelines
Showroom Visits - Appointment Only
- All showroom visits must be by appointment only.
- Appointments are mandatory to help us plan to space our customer showroom visits for social distancing.
- Customers with showroom appointments must call 1-844-843-6677 from the parking lot on arrival.
- Pinky’s staff will greet customers with appointments in the parking lot or lobby to escort in directly into the showroom.
- All customers visiting the showroom will have their temperatures checked.
- Customers must wear cloth face coverings to be served (read more below).
- Pinky’s staff will escort customers our of the building once done to make sure the path to the exist is clear for social distancing.
- All below policies and do apply for showroom visits so please be sure to read through all of our Covid-19 protocols.
COVID-19: The health and safety of our employees and customers is of the upmost importance to us. Pinky’s Iron Doors has taken, and not limited to the following steps, in order to comply with CDC guidelines with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic, and to keep our society safe.
- We must be sure the number of customers in an indoor retail store is low enough to ensure physical distancing. The maximum number of customers in the facility is limited to: 2
- We will be monitoring all entrances in order to track occupancy.
- We will be monitoring our exists to ensure physical distancing.
- All customers must line up six feet apart outside the entrance if the we have reached our occupancy limit.
- Measures are implemented to ensure physical distancing of at least six feet between employees and customers. This can include use of physical partitions or visual cues (e.g., floor markings, colored tape, or signs to indicate where workers and/or employees should stand.) Tape or other markings identify both a starting place for customers entering the facility and 6 foot intervals for subsequent customers who are joining the line.
- Employees have been instructed to maintain at least a six (6) feet distance from customers and from each other in all areas of the store. Employees may momentarily come closer when necessary to accept payment, deliver goods or services, or as otherwise necessary.
- Contactless payment systems are in place or, if not feasible, payment systems are sanitized regularly.
- Common areas and frequently touched objects in the customer pickup and payment (e.g., tables, doorknobs or handles, credit card readers) are disinfected on an hourly basis during business hours using EPA approved disinfectants.
- Customers must wear cloth face coverings to be served. This applies to all adults and to children over the age of 2. Only individuals with chronic respiratory conditions or other medical conditions that make use of a mask hazardous are exempted from this requirement.
- Customers arriving at the site with children must ensure that their children stay next to a parent, avoid touching any other person or any item that does not belong to them, and are masked if age permits.
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and trash cans are available to the public at or near the entrance of the facility.
- All payment portals, pens, and styluses are disinfected after each use by a different person.
- All employees and customers need to avoid entering the facility if you have a cough or fever
- Always maintain a minimum six- foot distance from one another. All persons, not limited to employees, customers, vendors, are responsible for social distancing of 6’ feet and wearing face coverings at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all employees, public, customers or persons out front of the
facility and inside the facility.
- All persons, not limited to employees, customers, vendors, must be symptom free before coming into the work facility. If experienced symptoms within the last 14 days, you must follow all testing and recovery procedures.
- Pickup Logistics:
- All pick ups are by appointment only. Pick ups now require appointments to help us plan to
space our customer pickup timings for social distancing.
- Customers should not park next to another car. All sides of parking spot must be empty.
- All pick up orders will be completed by e-sign. All customers picking up must have a
working email on a phone to be able to approve documentation via email. Upon pick up.
Orders will not be released to be picked up without approving documentation by email.
- All persons must wait in parking spots for a text or call versus lining up around the parking
- All persons picking up must be symptom free before coming to pick up doors from our
facility. If experienced symptoms within the last 14 days, you must follow all testing and
- Hand sanitizer is available out front for customers, pick ups, vendors, employees and to all
- Pick up persons wanting to enter the facility must wait out side until invited in. We have a
sign at the front entry advising customers to call before entering.
- Please keep 6’ feet social distancing while waiting outside of our facility to get in. We have
marked waiting areas on the floor with blue tape. Please follow our social distancing procedures safely and always keep 6’ feet distance from our facility and from any persons outside.
- We are serving only 1 customer at a time.
Limiting the number of people who can enter into the facility at any one time to ensure that people in the facility can easily maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another at all times, except as required to complete the Essential Business activity;
• We are serving only 2 customer at a time.
• We have a sign at the front entry advising customers to call before entering. All customers will have to wait outside until invited in.
- Where lines may form at a facility, marking six-foot increments at a minimum, establishing where individuals should stand to maintain adequate social distancing;
- We have put a blue line 8’ feet away from the entrance door to our facility.
- We have put a sign on our front entry door advising people to wait outside and to stand
behind or past the 8’ feet indicator. To keep social distancing when inviting a customer to
- We ask all customers to practice social distancing by being 6’ to 8’ feet apart from one
another in the front parking area while waiting to be invited in.
- We have put blue lines 6’ feet apart showing where the lines should be formed and where
each person should stand to keep at least 6’ feet apart.
Posted signs at all entrances with the following information and guidelines to follow, both by customers as well as employees:
- Only 2 customer may enter the building at a time, and must wait outside for assistance from a Pinky’s Iron Doors representative (Phone # to call before entering the building is listed)
- Marked blue X’s for any customer to stand 6 feet apart from each other, 8 feet away from our front entrance.
- No personal contact allowed at any time.
- Face mask/covering must be worn to enter the building, and any cough or sneeze must be directed into ones elbow.
- Any employee or customer with a fever or cough must remain at home and will not be granted access into the building.
All employees are wearing company provided face masks while working in our facility, and disinfect hands constantly throughout the day.
Hand sanitizer has been put in all of the following locations
• Front entrance lobby
• Office lobby
• Workshop clock in table
• Lunch table
• Showroom tables
• Each personal employee office space
We are cleaning and disinfecting any and all touched surfaces multiple times daily with alcohol, as well as cleaning and disinfecting all restrooms daily.