Our success is measured by your happiness. It is not just creating something that looks great; it needs to deliver quality and convenience for you. We strive to ensure that all of our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase, process, and final result.
Our team members are creative, smart, iron door savvy, and have a whole lot of passion.
Never Settling for the status quo or resting on the successes of today, we push our clients, our employees, and our industry to go to the edge of what is possible and exceed their own expectations.
Our Core Values
- Build: We aim high at being focused on building relationships with our clients and community. Using our creative gifts drives this foundation.
- Humble: Working together on the daily requires each individual to let the greater good of the team’s work surface above their own ego.
- Focus: It’s important to stay detail oriented with every project we tackle. Staying focused allows us to turn every project we complete into something we love.
- Change: We strive to embrace and drive change in our industry which allows us to keep our clients relevant and ready to adapt.
- Strive: As creatives, it's important that we strive to do work outside of obligation. This lets us stay ahead of the curve for our clients and internal projects.
- Fun: At the end of the day, it's important to not let being busy distract us from having fun. Smiling, laughing, and hanging helps us work together to achieve this.
If you had the power to forever change an industry what would you do? Well, Pinky’s Iron Doors is what we did. It could be done better. It could be done beautifully. It could be done affordably. And so began Pinky’s Iron Doors.
Pinky’s Iron Doors is a family-owned and operated company based in the heart of Los Angeles. With forty years of experience in the wrought iron industry, we created Pinky’s Iron Doors to focus on our passion for iron doors and create an accessible and affordable path to getting luxury iron doors without any complexities.
We pour every ounce of creativity, iron door wizardry, and passion into every project.
We here at Pinkys enjoy bringing smiles to our customers faces. It’s what makes us keep on keeping. We make sure to come to work with smiles on our faces, and we make it a point to pass that smile on to you. We always make it an effort to go above and beyond our competition, and we don’t just draw the line at pricing. Whether you have a large project or just need a simple window for your office, it’s our promise to you that you will enjoy the same enjoyable and informative experience as all of our customers.
We have been doing this for a long time. Knowledge is power; why not pass that knowledge on for our customers to enjoy and build upon. When you choose Pinky’s for your Iron Door needs, your not just purchasing a door… You’re joining a family. This is how we approach each and every person who steps foot in our showroom, be it physically here at our Los Angeles facility or virtually via our new and improved online showroom.
You have our promise that, be them big or small, your needs will be taken care of throughout the whole process, A Pinky’s representative will be there every step of the way have you any questions whatsoever. We take family seriously and know that, once you get your hands on one of our products, you’ll be coming back for more. Thank you all so much for your ongoing business and support. We wouldn’t be who we are today without you.