finance your purchase from $1.25/month
0% APR, get approved in minutes
finance your purchase from $1.25/month
0% APR, get approved in minutes
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Why buy with Affirm?
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you'll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan -- all within seconds.
- You don’t need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
How does Affirm work?
Affirm loan-application process steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
After your purchase, you’ll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don’t have an extensive credit history.
Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this won’t impact your credit score. However, if you’re approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.
Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
The merchant has no information regarding a customer's financing denial. Affirm strives to offer all credit-worthy applicants financing with Affirm, but isn’t able to offer credit in every case. Affirm will send you an email with more details about its decision. Unfortunately Affirm’s decision is final.
Why was I asked to verify my identity?
If Affirm has difficulty confirming your identity, you may need to provide more information. Affirm uses modern technology to confirm your identity, including verifying your address or full SSN, or requesting a photo of your ID. Affirm takes these steps in some cases to counter fraud and provide the most accurate credit decision they can.
Why was I prompted to enter my income?
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. Your income gives Affirm additional insight into your ability to repay.
Why was I prompted for my checking account?
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. If you are prompted to link your checking account and would like to proceed, please provide the login information for your online bank account. Affirm does not store your online login credentials—they are transmitted securely to your bank.
If Affirm asks you to link your checking account, Affirm won’t be able to offer you credit if:
1) Your bank is not listed
2) You choose not to link your checking account
3) You don’t use online banking
4) The username and / or password you provide is incorrect
5) You're unable to successfully connect your checking account
Why is my bank not listed?
Although Affirm is continually adding support for additional banks, they aren’t able to connect to every bank at the present time. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you’re unable to connect your bank, you’ll need to complete your purchase with another payment method.
Why was I prompted for a down payment?
Affirm isn’t always able to offer credit for the full amount you request. In these cases, Affirm asks you to make a down payment with a debit card for the remainder of your purchase. The down payment amount can’t be changed and must be made upon confirming your loan and before the loan offer expires.
Will I see how much interest I am paying prior to accepting my loan?
Yes! Affirm works hard to be completely transparent. You’ll see the amount of interest you’ll owe on the terms page and again on the loan confirmation page. If you pay off your loan early, you’ll receive a rebate for any interest that hasn’t yet accrued.
Why can't customers outside the U.S. use Affirm?
Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States. Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.
Interest Rates and Fees
What are Affirm’s fees?
The annual percentage rate (APR) on an Affirm loan ranges from 10% to 30%. Affirm discloses any required fees upfront before you make a purchase, so you know exactly what you will pay for your financing. Affirm does not charge any hidden fees, including annual fees.
Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
When Affirm determines your annual percentage rate (APR), it evaluates a number of factors, including your credit score and other data about you. If you finance future purchases with Affirm, you may be eligible for a lower APR depending on your financial situation at the time of purchase.
This APR calculator will give you an idea of how much interest you actually pay: https://www.affirm.com/apr-calculator/
When you consider Affirm financing, carefully evaluate the loan terms that Affirm offers you and determine whether the monthly payments fit your budget.
How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
Affirm calculates the annual percentage rate (APR) of a loan using simple interest, which equals the rate multiplied by the loan amount and by the number of months the loan is outstanding.
This model differs from compound interest, in which the interest expense is calculated on the loan amount and the accumulated interest on the loan from previous periods. Think about compound interest as “interest on interest,” which can increase the loan amount. Credit cards, for example, use compound interest to calculate the interest expense on outstanding credit card debt.
Making Payments and Refunds
How do I make my payments?
Before each payment is due, Affirm sends you an email or SMS reminder with the installment amount that is coming due and the due date. You have the option to sign up for autopay, so you don’t risk missing a payment.
Follow these steps to make a payment:
- Go to www.affirm.com/account.
- Enter your mobile phone number. Affirm sends a personalized security PIN to your phone.
- Enter this security PIN into the form on the next page and click Sign in.
- After you sign in, a list of your loans appears, with payments that are coming due. Click the loan payment you would like to make.
- Make a payment using a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
If I return an item, how do refunds work?
A refund posts to your Affirm account if we process your refund request. In the event that we issue you store credit instead of a refund, you are still responsible for paying off your Affirm loan.
If you have already made loan payments or a down payment, Affirm issues a refund credit to the bank account or debit card that you used to make the payments.
How long does it take to get my money back in the event of a return?
A refund credit appears in your account within three to ten business days, depending on your bank’s processing time.
Can I amend my order after my purchase has been processed? Can I be approved for a higher loan amount if my purchase amount increases?
You cannot edit your order after you have confirmed your loan. If you want to add items to your purchase, apply for another loan with Affirm or use a different payment method.
Am I able to obtain a refund after my purchase?
Refunds can be processed up to 365 days from the date your order is placed.
Our Oil Rubbed Bronze finish is a dark coat with streaks of bronze. As our most popular finish, most of our stock selection will be in this Oil Rubbed Bronze finish (with the exception of a couple of our AIR Collection doors). It is a classic finish goes well in a number of different applications, including Spanish or Mediterranean style homes.
Oil-Rubbed Bronze Doors
About Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish
Oil-rubbed bronze offers an aesthetic charm that bridges antique and contemporary. This finish combines traditional designs, oil-rubbed highlights, and rich undertones to create a luxurious appeal. It boasts a dark, deep brown appeal with nuanced hues of gold that add dimension, reflecting light from different angles.
The timeless oil-rubbed bronze finish is perfect for any type of door. Depending on the design, it fits a range of styles from classic to modern, as the saturated hue and warm appeal can complement any home decor. Oil-rubbed bronze also allows for doors to appear graceful yet subtly smoldering at the same time.
Another significant aspect of this finish is its versatility. Whether you are aiming for classic or contemporary vibes, our oil-rubbed bronze finish can help you easily achieve any look.
Advantages of Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish
PINKYS oil-rubbed bronze is a popular finish for doors, highly appreciated for its sleek and low-profile shine. This finish has many advantages, such as:
- The coating has a dark, classic look that enhances the curb appeal without resorting to extravagant design elements.
- Enhanced durability due to its tolerance to rust.
- Oil-rubbed bronze windows and doors are designed to resist corrosion, rusting, and scratches.
- Oil-rubbed bronze door levers retain a fresh appearance even with heavy use.
- The shine of the oil-rubbed bronze coating will remain unchanged for a long time after installation, unlike many average coatings.
- Oil-rubbed bronze is also easy to clean and maintain, requiring only washing with mild detergents and periodic waxing.
- Oil-rubbed bronze still remains one of the most popular finishes for iron doors, delivering a timeless appeal and evergreen style.
Oil-Rubbed Bronze Doors
The oil-rubbed bronze finish on the doors oozes a unique blend of modern style and traditional elegance. The coating gives them a solid look with enhanced visual depth in an espresso-shaded base shade. Meanwhile, gray, black, bronze, and brown undertones, in combination with oil treatment, deliver an industrial yet vintage feel.
This type of finish is often used to frame windows, doors, and entryways for both residential and commercial properties. It is resistant to decay and can stand up against the tests of time, giving it an incredibly long lifespan when cared for properly.
Many doors with an oil-rubbed bronze finish come in different styles, such as French doors with double doors or panel doors with several raised planks. These doors are also available in a variety of material combinations, including iron and fiberglass, to best suit the look you strive to achieve.
When it comes to styles, at PINKYS we offer a variety of options for your new oil-rubbed bronze door.
Classical oil-rubbed doors boast intricate details inspired by centuries-old cultures. From timeless Greek curves to Roman and Tuscany swirls, the rich coating enhances every model with a delightful blend of hues.
Modern oil-rubbed bronze entrances are designed to incorporate geometry and bold lines, ranging from sleek rectangles to graceful semi-circles. The coating perfectly complements sleek lines & glass features to enhance the style further.
Contemporary iron door designs typically involve a perfect blend of classical and modern design, creating an aesthetic that is both big in impact and refined through subtle details. Many versatile designs use the oil-rubbed coating to suit current design trends better.
Essentially, all iron doors could be considered ornamental when they feature various styles of ironwork in the doors' designs. Oil-rubbed bronze coating adds an additional aesthetic layer to decorative elements, such as eyebrow tops, sidelights, and transoms.
Oil-Rubbed Bronze Door Hardware
Oil-rubbed bronze has a broad application on decorative hardware. This type of coating offers an elegant, stately look providing a rich aesthetic equally suitable for homes, businesses, and government buildings.
- Lever handles: Oil-rubbed bronze levers are easy to use and can be operated with one hand, making them ideal for busy areas.
- Knob handles: Easy to grip with one hand, suited for use in areas where space is limited.
- Pull handles: An excellent option for doors that need to be opened with two hands, such as heavy doors or doors with a high traffic volume.
- Thumbturn locks: A type of door hardware designed for use on doors locking from the inside.
- Deadbolts: A type of door hardware designed for use on doors locking from the outside, available as single or double.
- Dummy handle: Typically used for decorative purposes or on French doors.
- Passage set: Without locking mechanism, typically used on interior doors, such as closets, pantries, and laundry rooms.
- Privacy set: Similar to the passage set but includes a privacy pin, often used on interior doors, bathroom doors, and bedrooms.
Why Use Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish on Doors & Windows
Due to its aesthetic appeal, PINKYS's oil-rubbed bronze finish is a popular choice for metal doors, door levers, and windows. The finish gives the metal a warm, rich appearance that can complement a variety of different designs.
In addition to its good looks, the oil-rubbed bronze finish is also very durable. It is resistant to corrosion and scratching, making it an ideal choice for high-traffic areas.
Ease of Maintenance
Another advantage of our oil-rubbed bronze finish is that it is easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or fingerprints.
The oil-rubbed bronze finish is also a great value, as it will last for many years with proper care. That makes it an excellent choice for those looking for a long-term investment.
PINKYS oil-rubbed bronze finish is very versatile, as it can be used in a variety of applications. Whether you are looking for doors, windows, bronze door levers, or other metal accents, the oil-rubbed bronze finish can provide the perfect finishing touch.
Good to Know About Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish
An aged bronze finish is a perfect choice when you're looking to add more character to your home decor. As it's used and exposed to environmental elements over time, its undertones become more visible. That way, your doors will gain more distinctive character over time, achieving a unique aged appeal.
However, if the vintage effect isn't what you seek – no reason to worry. For those wanting less of a weathered aesthetic, there are formulas designed to show no noticeable change over time.
Oil Rubbed Bronze Aesthetic Appeal
- Traditional Oil Rubbed Bronze Finishes
- Antique Oil Rubbed Bronze Finishes
- Aged Bronze Finish
- Weathered Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Distressed Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish