Choose Beauty and Style with Double Flat Doors by PINKYS
Spending time on your home’s terrace or in the backyard can recharge your batteries. When the experience is accompanied by a synergy between nature and home design, it's a dream come true. Nirvana.
PINKYS double flat doors celebrate your creative lifestyle with ethereal and breathtaking door designs. Our double flat doors are expertly crafted to make you feel at peace with yourself and your home.
Read on for more details on double flat doors and how they can enhance your home and daily life.
What Are Double Flat Doors?
Compared to regular double doors, double flat doors have a smooth surface on both sides. If you're the owner of a modern home that's also minimalist in nature, double flat doors fit perfectly into that design.
Types of Double Flat Doors
Double flat doors are all about elegance. But selecting the can be confusing. Find your ideal type by choosing from one of the following styles:
The standard double flat doors open outwards and best serve as an entry to rooms or closets.
Much like standard double flat doors, French doors are hinged on opposite sides. However, they also feature glass panels for added elegance and light.
Dutch doors are special due to their horizontally divided design. You can open the top half or bottom half of these doors separately. Dutch double flat doors are ideal if you appreciate higher accessibility levels and alternating opening options.
Double Flat Doors vs. Double Doors
If you're not a door specialist (and we don't expect you to be one), you may wonder how double flat doors differ from regular double doors.
Double doors come with raised moldings or panels. So if you're looking for a traditional look, regular double doors are the way to go. Double flat doors, on the other hand, are separated and don't feature any panels or moldings. They have a sleeker and more modern design compared to regular double doors.
So which door is better for you?
The answer depends on your personal preference. Both double and double flat doors are highly customizable and come in various sizes.
Benefits of Double Flat Doors
Double flat doors are for creatives. And innovators. And those who can appreciate beauty and elegance.
Here's what double flat doors will bring to your home.
Double flat doors are for creatives. And innovators. And those who can appreciate beauty and elegance.
Use your double flat door as a blank canvas: add decorative elements and turn it into your expressive sanctuary.
If you need a wider opening in your home, double flat doors can deliver. You can easily move large furniture or home appliances in and out as you please. With double flat doors, there are no limits to your freedom to change your home environment.
In terms of home optimization, double flat doors are a major win. They enhance your ventilation system and make the room look brighter. Enjoy the California sun even when you're sipping your morning coffee indoors.
If traffic flow is an issue in your home, it can be solved with double flat doors. Your children and friends can enter and exit at the same time without bumping into each other.
Complement to Interior Design
You'll be thrilled to learn that double flat doors match perfectly with most interior styles. Depending on your current setup, you can achieve any effect you want, add style, elegance, and space, or inspire creativity.
Finally, double flat doors are more energy-efficient than a regular single door that has the same width. Double flat doors are resistant to air leakage, so you're in for significant energy bill savings as well.
Finally, double flat doors by PINKYS are your easy upgrade to create a grand point of entry. Your guests will be blown away by the elegance of your space.
We think that double flat doors are amazing, and we think you will too.
Still, they aren't a perfect match for everyone. If you're set on purchasing double flat doors, you should also be aware of the possible disadvantages of installing them as well.
For starters, you need a wide space to install these doors. If your current home setup can only accommodate single doors, you may need to make structural changes to install a double flat door.
Also, if you have limited mobility or similar physical problems, you may find it more challenging to use the doors. In this case, you may want to consider power-operated doors with an activator system for automatic opening and closing.
Finally, double flat doors may have a high cost attached to them. These highly elegant and high-end doors can come with a premium price tag. If your budget doesn't yet allow it, check with your local installer to find out if they can arrange financing.
Most double doors install in the same manner, including French, flat, Dutch, and other styles. Fortunately, you don't have to move a finger to install PINKY double doors. We can take care of the process from manufacturing to delivery to setup.
We use all the necessary tools and equipment to install your door in the fastest time possible.
Factors to Consider
Double flat doors can be a major investment, so you want to make the best choice. Take these factors into consideration so the process runs smoothly.
Do thorough research on the best type and style of double flat doors for your home. You can tailor your dream doors to your desired specifications when shopping with PINKYS. Our experts are always ready to share advice, and we're happy to hear your ideas too.
Double flat doors come in numerous sizes (as you can see when you customize your doors on our website). Usually, double-flat solutions are wider than single doors, meaning they require more space. Double-check the available space in your home to make sure double flat doors will work for you.
PINKYS double flat doors are made from high-quality iron. But you can also find other types of materials. Consider your needs, preferences, and current home setup before deciding on the material.
Double flat doors are an investment. Which means you want to choose your wisely. Always make sure service providers give you an accurate quote for materials and installation and are transparent about their pricing.
PINKYS will give you a free quote on the fully customized door solution you select. Your purchase is fully secured with us and carries our guarantee.
Why PINKYS Double Flat Doors Are the Dream Choice
Good taste, a love of innovation, and a creative spirit go hand in hand. PINKYS double flat doors are an ideal match for the discerning homeowner who wants to incorporate all three.
PINKYS double flats have 90-degree edges and tight corners. They can make guests to your home feel pleased they were invited to step indoors. If you want your home to reach new levels in terms of elegance and sophistication, you can't go wrong with PINKYS double flat doors.
We are all about delivering personalized solutions to our customers. Hit the "Special Order" button to customize your door in multiple aspects:
- Size: Multiple options available, from 61 x 81 inches to 74 x 132 inches
- Glass: Nine options from low e-glass, sandblast, rain glass, Flemish glass, aquatex glass, and others
- Color: Our doors come in multiple color options such as brushed silver, heavy bronze, oil-rubbed bronze, black, and pewter
- Swing: Choose between left- or right-hand out-swing and left- and right-hand in-swing models
- Screen: Get doors with a screen for an extra $500
- Jamb: A 6-inch jamb is available
For further customization options, send us a message or fill out a short form on our website. We want to help make the entry door or balcony door to your home the best design it can be, one that truly connects with your inner spirit.
Our doors celebrate Southern California's sunny climate. They're ethereal, breathtaking, and expansive.
You can bring that palpable energy indoors with one of the double flat doors from our collection.
PINKYS focuses on crafting custom-made doors that last for ages. Our designs are all made from high-end materials, making this a valuable and long-lasting investment. We make iron doors known for their strength, insulation, and attractive looks.
You'll love how little maintenance our double flat doors require. The upkeep is easy and hassle-free. You won't need to clean the doors more than once per month, pet and child accidents excluded.
Higher Property Value
Last but not least, PINKYS double flats are a lifetime investment. They increase the value of your property, so if you ever plan on moving, you can ask for a higher price.
Because who wouldn't want a door that accentuates all the elegance and high-end aesthetics of the home?
Transform Your Home/Terrace Entry into a Magical Land
We live in an extraordinary world. So why can’t a simple door make a statement that is symbolic of your view of the world? Get your own fully customized PINKYS double flat doors and make your home a showplace.
With so many personalization options, you can upgrade your living space like never before. Share your preferences and ideas in our contact form or give us a call during work hours. We’d be thrilled to get started on your next beautiful upgrade.
Lock in photograph is the Weslock Elegance - Woodward 1. Lock sold separately.
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Why buy with Affirm?
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you'll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan -- all within seconds.
- You don’t need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
How does Affirm work?
Affirm loan-application process steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
After your purchase, you’ll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don’t have an extensive credit history.
Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this won’t impact your credit score. However, if you’re approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.
Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
The merchant has no information regarding a customer's financing denial. Affirm strives to offer all credit-worthy applicants financing with Affirm, but isn’t able to offer credit in every case. Affirm will send you an email with more details about its decision. Unfortunately Affirm’s decision is final.
Why was I asked to verify my identity?
If Affirm has difficulty confirming your identity, you may need to provide more information. Affirm uses modern technology to confirm your identity, including verifying your address or full SSN, or requesting a photo of your ID. Affirm takes these steps in some cases to counter fraud and provide the most accurate credit decision they can.
Why was I prompted to enter my income?
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. Your income gives Affirm additional insight into your ability to repay.
Why was I prompted for my checking account?
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. If you are prompted to link your checking account and would like to proceed, please provide the login information for your online bank account. Affirm does not store your online login credentials—they are transmitted securely to your bank.
If Affirm asks you to link your checking account, Affirm won’t be able to offer you credit if:
1) Your bank is not listed
2) You choose not to link your checking account
3) You don’t use online banking
4) The username and / or password you provide is incorrect
5) You're unable to successfully connect your checking account
Why is my bank not listed?
Although Affirm is continually adding support for additional banks, they aren’t able to connect to every bank at the present time. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you’re unable to connect your bank, you’ll need to complete your purchase with another payment method.
Why was I prompted for a down payment?
Affirm isn’t always able to offer credit for the full amount you request. In these cases, Affirm asks you to make a down payment with a debit card for the remainder of your purchase. The down payment amount can’t be changed and must be made upon confirming your loan and before the loan offer expires.
Will I see how much interest I am paying prior to accepting my loan?
Yes! Affirm works hard to be completely transparent. You’ll see the amount of interest you’ll owe on the terms page and again on the loan confirmation page. If you pay off your loan early, you’ll receive a rebate for any interest that hasn’t yet accrued.
Why can't customers outside the U.S. use Affirm?
Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States. Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.
Interest Rates and Fees
What are Affirm’s fees?
The annual percentage rate (APR) on an Affirm loan ranges from 10% to 30%. Affirm discloses any required fees upfront before you make a purchase, so you know exactly what you will pay for your financing. Affirm does not charge any hidden fees, including annual fees.
Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
When Affirm determines your annual percentage rate (APR), it evaluates a number of factors, including your credit score and other data about you. If you finance future purchases with Affirm, you may be eligible for a lower APR depending on your financial situation at the time of purchase.
This APR calculator will give you an idea of how much interest you actually pay: https://www.affirm.com/apr-calculator/
When you consider Affirm financing, carefully evaluate the loan terms that Affirm offers you and determine whether the monthly payments fit your budget.
How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
Affirm calculates the annual percentage rate (APR) of a loan using simple interest, which equals the rate multiplied by the loan amount and by the number of months the loan is outstanding.
This model differs from compound interest, in which the interest expense is calculated on the loan amount and the accumulated interest on the loan from previous periods. Think about compound interest as “interest on interest,” which can increase the loan amount. Credit cards, for example, use compound interest to calculate the interest expense on outstanding credit card debt.
Making Payments and Refunds
How do I make my payments?
Before each payment is due, Affirm sends you an email or SMS reminder with the installment amount that is coming due and the due date. You have the option to sign up for autopay, so you don’t risk missing a payment.
Follow these steps to make a payment:
- Go to www.affirm.com/account.
- Enter your mobile phone number. Affirm sends a personalized security PIN to your phone.
- Enter this security PIN into the form on the next page and click Sign in.
- After you sign in, a list of your loans appears, with payments that are coming due. Click the loan payment you would like to make.
- Make a payment using a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
If I return an item, how do refunds work?
A refund posts to your Affirm account if we process your refund request. In the event that we issue you store credit instead of a refund, you are still responsible for paying off your Affirm loan.
If you have already made loan payments or a down payment, Affirm issues a refund credit to the bank account or debit card that you used to make the payments.
How long does it take to get my money back in the event of a return?
A refund credit appears in your account within three to ten business days, depending on your bank’s processing time.
Can I amend my order after my purchase has been processed? Can I be approved for a higher loan amount if my purchase amount increases?
You cannot edit your order after you have confirmed your loan. If you want to add items to your purchase, apply for another loan with Affirm or use a different payment method.
Am I able to obtain a refund after my purchase?
Refunds can be processed up to 365 days from the date your order is placed.