Install Guide | Barn Doors
You can translate the content of this page by selecting a language in the select box.
Requires 2 or more able bodies
Following instructions must be followed for warranty to be valid
Rough opening must be 1" to 2" wider and ½" to 1" taller minimum
Protect product at all times
- NEVER leave uncovered
- NEVER allow the product or shipping package to get wet
- ATTENTION remove nails from crate prior to removing product to avoid scratching the product
Must be a licensed contractor
Store product correctly
- Always remove shipping packaging when received
- Always store in a dry and safe place using fabric padding
- Never use shipping packages to store the product
- Always wipe any moisture of product as moisture will cause product fnish to bubble and rust
- Keep crate, pallet, and all packaging materials in case concealed damage is detected.
Waterproofing preparations required before installation
Always follow waterproof manufacturers instructions and guidelines
Installing a Barn Door
Caution: Only use Blue Painters Tape on Pinkys Product
Avoid Damage to Finish on Door and Frame.
Pinkys Iron Doors is not liable for any damages caused by misuse of tapes and adhesives on your Pinkys product.
Please do not use any tape or adhesive other than blue painters tape to mask, cover,
or for any purpose on your Pinkys products.
If the blue painters tape is needed for extended amounts of time, please replace tape regularly as the sun can bake the adhesive onto the painted area.
If you must use red duct tape for stucco work or otherwise,
please first apply the blue painters tape and mask with red duct tape over the blue painters tape to avoid any contact with the door/frames paint itself
Using any other type of tape directly on your Pinky’s products will result in peeling/bubbling of the paint.
Make sure to check our MAINTENANCE tab in order to make sure you’re maintaining proper upkeep practices!