What is Affirm?
Why buy with Affirm?
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
How does Affirm work?
Affirm loan-application process steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- To accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
Why was I asked to verify my identity?
Why was I prompted to enter my income?
Why was I prompted for my checking account?
If Affirm asks you to link your checking account, Affirm won’t be able to offer you credit if:
1) Your bank is not listed
2) You choose not to link your checking account
3) You don’t use online banking
4) The username and / or password you provide is incorrect
5) You're unable to successfully connect your checking account
Why is my bank not listed?
Why was I prompted for a down payment?
Will I see how much interest I am paying prior to accepting my loan?
Why can't customers outside the U.S. use Affirm?
Interest Rates and Fees
What are Affirm’s fees?
Why is my Affirm interest rate so high?
How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
Making Payments and Refunds
How do I make my payments?
Follow these steps to make a payment:
- Go to www.affirm.com/account.
- Enter your mobile phone number. Affirm sends a personalized security PIN to your phone.
- Enter this security PIN into the form on the next page and click Sign in.
- Make a payment using a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
If I return an item, how do refunds work?
How long does it take to get my money back in the event of a return?
Am I able to obtain a refund after my purchase?
Refunds can be processed up to 365 days from the date your order is placed.